Traditional Belgian headdresses are so cute. I like ‘em very much.
Search found 48 matches
- Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:08 am
- Forum: Germany
- Topic: Lederhosen and bundhosen – male folk clothing in Germany
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2392
What is this "drop-front flap" on lederhosen is for? Something like intimate needs (toileting and so on)?
- Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 pm
- Forum: Belarus
- Topic: Belarusian traditional embroidered male shirts
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1795
The 1st shirt is bright but I liked the 2nd more. The mix of red and blue is cute. I like the pattern on the cuff and hem
- Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:07 am
- Forum: General clothing topics
- Topic: National clothes as wedding dress
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3800
I love it when people use traditional costumes for a wedding. They are gorgeous. In most cultures, some brides and grooms use folk clothes for the wedding ceremony, even these days. Traditional wedding dress in Vietnam Vietnamese-wedding-dress.jpg Traditional wedding dress in Ossetia (Georgia) Osset...